AQMF Numbers, My Observations

Home Forums General Discussion AQMF Numbers, My Observations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Edgetone 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PHGamer
    PHGamer
    Participant

I want to add an observation. Based on the number of attendees on my blog, AQMF seems to be “trending”. My battle reports from 2014 and 2015 have about 3-400 hits initially, with reruns now hitting 700. My newest battle report, “Baited Trap, The Battle For Waukegan, Illinois” written earlier this year has 1,100 hits, and my introduction to the “Canadian Land Monitor”, has 700 after only 3 days. However you look at it, there seems to be a lot more interest in H.G. Well’s Martians right now.

-Phil

Edgetone
    Participant

I just ran two games at Trumpeter Salute in Vancouver this weekend. The interest in the game was high. I think nearly everyone there was taking photos of it. I also won “best of session” for my morning game.

It would be nice if the game got more support. One of the issues is that the products don’t seem to be carried by distributors. My local game store let me run a demo game, but they are more interested in promoting games that they can stock produces for.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed