Building Army List

Home Forums Rules Discussion Building Army List

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by HellRaiser7 HellRaiser7 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HellRaiser7
    HellRaiser7
    Participant

Just received the starter set in the mail and trying to get everything ready to play a demo game at my gaming club Sunday. I’ve been a Wargaming for over 35 years. As a War of the War fan also I am way excited about this game.
    Here’s my question:
    When building an Army list ( looking at the summary stats) I’m confused as to what makes a unit. How many elements to you get per points?
    Example : A Mark II steam tank is listed as being 240 points. Now is that 3 tanks for 240 points or 1 tank for 240 points
    Another Example : assault tripods are listed as 200 points. Is that one Tripod for 200 points or is it 3 Assault Tripods for a total of 200 points.
    Thank you for your Help
    Ed

Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

Everything is listed as points per unit, but the number of models per unit varies. For example, a unit of assault tripods is just one tripod. A unit of steam tanks would be three models.

HellRaiser7
    HellRaiser7
    Participant

Thanx Oddball, ya I finally figured that part out. I down loaded the rule book, and saw it listed Elements in it. My suggestion is that it need to be added in the stsrter book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed