Fanticide Retailers

Home Forums Off Topic Fanticide Retailers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Shrapnelsmile Shrapnelsmile 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

I know that Ironclad Games owns the rights to Fanticide and are focusing on All Quiet right now, but I wanted to start collecting some figures because it seems like a very cool game. The miniatures are a perfect blend of creepy and mystical. I wanted to know if there are any online retailers who still carry some Fanticide products. Don’t worry, if and when IG starts producing some more Fanticide products, I will turn to them. 🙂

Rbwgames
    Participant

Some of the figures were repacks from Eureka Miniatures. I know they made, at least, the Flying Monkeys and the Satyrs.

Myths > Satyrs 28mm
    Winged Fez Monkeys

Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

Thanks for the links RBW!

Rbwgames
    Participant

You’re welcome. I’m not sure if they made any of the other figs. I hope i didn’t break any forum rules by posting another companies link.

Joe
    Joe

you guys are fine, no worries.

Mok
    Participant

Games Plus in Mt Prospect, IL have a number of starters and one copy of the rules. 847 577-9656. They are old school, mail order only, no webstore.

Shrapnelsmile
    Shrapnelsmile
    Participant

I truly love Fanticide — we play it a few times a year in rotation with our other systems. Unique, whimsical, fun and fast fantasy.
    I look forward to seeing the land of Nowhere return.
    The rule book could use some tidiness and clarity. Joe, let me know if you’d like support with that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed