Ironclad Games will be at Little Wars 2017!

Home Forums Events Conventions Ironclad Games will be at Little Wars 2017!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by T.E.D.1138 T.E.D.1138 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Joe

Hey everyone,
    We will be at Little Wars (http://www.hmgsmidwest.com/main%20LW.html) this year and if you can make it please check out our booth!

Jeff Cohen and Pat Lewis will be running some large games of All Quiet on the Martian Front too, so there should be plenty to do!

Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

Blast! I wish I lived an inch and a half closer! I blame the cacti that keep me trapped in my house. Still, best of luck to you guys!

T.E.D.1138
    T.E.D.1138
    Participant

I nwill definately be there. This will be my nineth Little Wars and I pre-registereed for the 5-9 time slot along with my wife. I will be bringing Egyptian infantry, with three lend-lease Mk 11 and three Mk 11hmg. My wife will have American threee Mk III and 6 Mk 11. See you there.

Richard Leclercq
    Richard Leclercq
    Participant

Not going this year. Be sure to post pictures as the Mighty Martians consume vast quantities of the prey that stings.

Joe
    Joe

I plan to take many pics and spend a good hour uploading them the following week!

Joe
    Joe

We should have the Overseer completed (it is going to be close, but we are pushing forward).
    I also have some nice prize support planned for Jeff’s big game and some new convention exclusives for sale too. Should be a blast!

Mark Boyce
    Participant

Please re-consider the convention exclusives? Out here in Hawaii not possible for me to make the pilgrimage, but I love your guys stuff and have tried to keep at one of everything you make in my collection.
    Would be grateful,regardless of your decision good luck 😉
    Mark

Joe
    Joe

The convention exclusives have gone up for sale on the website as well. no worries on missing out.

T.E.D.1138
    T.E.D.1138
    Participant

At Little Wars, there is a couple of people there that run a paint-n-take. It’s usually supplied from the merchants that donate figures from their stock.
    Might be a good way to get the word out that AQMF is up and running again.

T.E.D.1138
    T.E.D.1138
    Participant

Oh, also, if you run 3 or more games, the convention staff gives you a special “Medal of Honor”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed