PaperTerrain!

Home Forums Hobby Painted Terrain PaperTerrain!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tsmith 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ScottWashburn
    ScottWashburn
    Participant
    Morbius
    Morbius
    Participant

Awesome stuff there Scott!

I will be checking that out 🙂

Craig

Tenchuu
    Tenchuu
    Participant

Hah, love the blue tarp water. Reminds me of New Orleans.

Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

A wide variety of highly detailed terrain at an affordable cost? Scott Washburn, you are my hero! 😀

Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

Hey Scott, I have a quick question. Are your PaperTerrain trench lines compatible with the AQ trenches?

ScottWashburn
    ScottWashburn
    Participant

Oddball, They could certainly be used along with or in place of the AQ trenches, but they don’t look the same.

Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

Thanks Scott! I’ll be sure to look into placing an order!

Stealth7
    Participant

Has anyone actually tried the terrain out? It looks good in the pictures, but I wonder about durability if its only paper cardstock.

Also, I prepped an order for the three US house packs, and shipping was $22, that’s just from Pennsylvania to Ohio.

Morbius
    Morbius
    Participant

Hi Stealth,

I’ve heard nothing but good stuff about Scott’s products. I can’t comment about shipping – I’m in Australia and don’t know if that is normal for domestic US packages.

Craig

tsmith
    Participant

I’ve used quite a bit of Scott’s paper terrain. City buildings, ruined buildings and fortress walls. And have found it pretty durable. I have tried other paper buildings before and was not satisfied. But those were printed on regular paper that had to be glued to something to stiffen it. Didn’t like the results. Scott’s are printed on cardstock that makes them stiff enough to not need backing. And for the ruins you wouldn’t want to because the walls are printed on both sides so the interior looks good as well as the exterior.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed