Rough Riders Gas Proof?

Home Forums Rules Discussion Rough Riders Gas Proof?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Gunny Highway Gunny Highway 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HellRaiser7
    HellRaiser7
    Participant

How come in the description of the Rough Riders it talks about them having a mask both dust and chemical proof but they don’t get the “gas proof” rule? Even the models have gas mask on them.
    Thanx Ed

Gunny Highway
    Gunny Highway
    Participant

Having seen WW I masks it’s amazing they worked at all. Dealing with human made gas is one thing, Martian made, techno advanced gas is another. If I recall from Scott W.’s books it attacks any exposed skin and clothing, etc. So for the game only the armored infantry, who wear a modified diving suit are truly gas proof… Hope this helps!
    Respectfully,
    Gunny

HellRaiser7
    HellRaiser7
    Participant

Thanx Gunny. Ya I just started reading the books this week. I thought the Black dust was exposure to skin but the Green Gas had to be inhaled. And you also right about the gas masks. I have WWI and WWII masks (Axis and Allies) and man I would not want to have to rely on either. Anyhow I just wondered that the Riders having the masks would get some type of protection . Oh well no biggy. All my Martians are built. Got a Dominator in the mail yesterday. It came out great. Awesome freakin model. Now it’s off to finish building the last of my tanks.

Gunny Highway
    Gunny Highway
    Participant

Sounds like your closin’ in on it! Enjoy the madness, troop!
    Respectfully,
    Gunny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed