Slaver comming back?

Home Forums Hobby Slaver comming back?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Easy Red 2 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Richard Leclercq
    Richard Leclercq
    Participant

I would like to take a slaver and add a pair of home made launcher arms, bigger than those of the Grenadier.

My intent is to create a “Besieger” a second generation tripod that is a combined drone controller and “heavy artillery piece” designed to be teamed with a reaper and a scout to attack human built-up defences.

The Slaver has been out of stock for quite a while. Any thoughts on when it will come back?

Joe
    Joe

Hello,
    We’re working on getting everything back into stock very soon, slaver included. With so much going on at once, I have to do things in stages: so getting a handful of the most requested models first and working on building up a website and business. It is a juggling act and we’re going as fast as we can. I’d love to have put every sku back into production at once, but the costs and then logistics would have stalled momentum too much. It seems that the turnaround on the metal is a couple of weeks, so once we have this batch in this coming week and packaged, we’ll work on the next round of models.

Thanks,
    -Joe

Richard Leclercq
    Richard Leclercq
    Participant

I keep checking back. Aside from me, I don’t see all that much interest in the Slaver. It’s more efficient to get a Reaper.
    I’ll be patient and wait my turn.

Oddball
    Oddball
    Participant

Apologies for budding in (pun not intended), but I have a slaver-related question. From a tactical standpoint, is it wiser to have multiple slavers rather than just one for a Martian force?

Richard Leclercq
    Richard Leclercq
    Participant

It is always a good idea to have multiple controllers if possible. The Prey That Stings are savvy to destroying controllers as a way to eliminate the drone threat. One controller is marked for death.

Easy Red 2
    Participant

I suggest 10- 20 slavers running 1000 lobos and drones… Just enough to crush the Eartlings!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed