Tripod Bits – What is it?

Home Forums General Discussion Tripod Bits – What is it?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Morbius Morbius 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Morbius
    Morbius
    Participant

Hi!

I am slowly going through my Kickstarter package building the contents, ever so slowly.

Can somebody tell me what this is? My guess is that it is a scout.

It’s smaller than the other tripods I have. Has anyone got a picture of the other components that would have come with it.? For the life of me, I can’t find a small set of legs in the box to go with it. A picture would be a massive help.

Thanks very much,

Craig

ScottWashburn
    ScottWashburn
    Participant

Yes, it is definitely a scout. The arm holding the targerter with the three prongs is a giveaway. The scout uses exactly the same legs as the assault tripod. It just doesn’t have the rectangular box under the head the way an assault tripod does. So it’s shorter.

Tenchuu
    Tenchuu
    Participant

Yup, take a look at that painted one I posted in the hobby thread and you can see how it’s constructed. They don’t look like the prototypes in the book (though it would be cool if they got their own legs eventually).

Morbius
    Morbius
    Participant

Thanks very much for the info. Looks like I’ve got all the bits to build this little fellow then!

Very much appreciated!

Craig

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed