Unit sets.

Home Forums Hobby Unit sets.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Judge Death Judge Death 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Judge Death
    Judge Death
    Participant

I’m probably going to get the box for AQMF for my birthday soon and think it’s a great buy giving the amount of minis you get in the box. Hell, i was almost thinking of getting 2 boxes to have a bigger army the mnost economical way possible.

I applaud you for makingthe box set so economical, but do notice other figs can be kinda expensive in some ways, like a set of 3 stock tripods costs 40$ but most of the single tripods like scienttist, collector, etc, cost like 30=35$ for one.

I was hoping if financial issues allows you might make some boxed sets that kinda broadly specialize in certain army types. Like, say, a martian drone force with several units od drones and a controller tripod of some sort in a bundle deal for people who might like a drone heavy force. Maybe throw in a bonus unit of lobototons or two…

Earth forces might get some box sets that focus on certain tanks types in a bundle deal too.

I goess you’re still tryng to get on your feet business wise and i wish you the best, i hope someday it’s feasible and desireable to do things like this.

Richard Leclercq
    Richard Leclercq
    Participant

Alien Dungeon had a large number of bundles designed to increase sales, which didn’t.

IC has offered special promotions from time to time. You might try to negotiate a deal if you are buying in bulk.

Judge Death
    Judge Death
    Participant

Yeah, I plan to get the beginner box for my birthday next month, i hope it still is on sale by then.

Judge Death
    Judge Death
    Participant

I certainly don’t plan on buying ‘in bulk” tho.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed